Senior Marketing Coordinator / Marketing Manager
Gordon, a multi-disciplinary firm of design professionals with the common goal of providing creative design solutions to today’s challenging environment is seeking a Senior Marketing Coordinator / Marketing Manager with a minimum of 5-8 years Marketing and Communications experience for our Chantilly, VA office.
Eligible candidates will work on the pursuit of exciting and diverse projects of all sizes for both the public and private sectors. Project types included mixed-use/transit-oriented design, government facilities, residential, commercial, office, utilities/infrastructure, education, mission critical/data centers and more.
As a member of the Marketing Department, the Senior Marketing Coordinator / Marketing Manager role works in support of marketing and business development initiatives and proactively participates in the coordination of activities associated with new business development and proposal responses.
This individual will be a member of a collaborative team and supporting firm leadership and the Director of Business Development + Marketing as well as the technical staff assigned in the Chantilly, VA office. They will contribute towards creative strategies in Marketing and Communications to advance Gordon’s brand and position in the marketplace.
- Management of specific requests for qualifications, requests for proposals (prime and sub) supporting their office leadership and collaborating with the Director of Business Development + Marketing as well as administrative team as applicable
- Assist with identifying and tracking leads / opportunities that align with the firm’s market sectors and service offerings in conjunction with the business development plan
- Works with leadership to maintain database and project opportunities reporting
- Collaboration with leadership and technical staff to author industry articles, digital newsletters, and marketing collateral
- Website maintenance and planning
- Updates to corporate website and social media outlets (LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Coordinates and manages with the Director of Business Development + Marketing in relation to communications and marketing projects including events, presentations, collateral, and material development
- Coordinates and manages and variety of marketing collateral including firm resumes, project descriptions and data — advancing the use of the company database
- Supports in the preparation and implementation of digital campaigns / mass mailings
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or industry related field
- Minimum of 5-8 years’ experience in similar role within A/E/C industry
- Detail-oriented with the ability to anticipate needs
- Strong organizational skills
- Highly collaborative
- Demonstrates experience in industry-related associates (SMPS, SAME, ACEC etc.)
- Pro-active and responsive work ethic
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign and Microsoft Office Suite software
- Experience with Deltek Vision / CRM software
- Excellent writing and communication skills
Gordon is a progressive company providing an atmosphere for professional growth with an understanding toward work/life balance. We pride ourselves in providing a comprehensive benefits package including medical / dental / vision and life insurance; short and long-term disability coverage; 401(k) Plan; Continuing Education incentives; training; and numerous opportunities for career advancement. Salary commensurate with experience. Resumes and work samples/portfolios should be forwarded to email@example.com in pdf format.