Marketing + Business Development Coordinator
Gordon, a multi-disciplinary firm of design professionals with the common goal of providing creative design solutions to today’s challenging environment is seeking a Marketing + Business Development Coordinator with a minimum of 5-years Marketing and Communications experience for our Chantilly, VA office.
Eligible candidates will work on the pursuit of exciting and diverse projects of all sizes for both the public and private sectors. Project types included mixed-use/transit-oriented design, government facilities, residential, commercial, office, utilities/infrastructure, education, mission-critical/data centers and more.
As a member of the Marketing Department, the Marketing + Business Development Coordinator role works in support of marketing and business development initiatives and proactively participates in the coordination of activities associated with new business development and proposal responses.
This individual will be a member of a collaborative team and supporting firm leadership and the Director of Business Development + Marketing as well as the Marketing Manager assigned to the Chantilly, VA office. They will contribute towards creative strategies in Marketing and Communications to advance Gordon’s brand and position in the marketplace.
- Coordination / management of specific requests for qualifications, requests for proposals (prime and sub) supporting their office leadership and collaborating with the Director of Business Development + Marketing as well as the administrative team as applicable
- Assist with identifying and tracking leads / opportunities that align with the firm’s market sectors and service offerings in conjunction with the business development plan
- Works with leadership to maintain database and project opportunities reporting
- Research potential leads, prospect clients and competitors
- Coordinates with the Marketing Manager in relation to communications and marketing projects including events, presentations, collateral, and material development
- Coordinates and manages and variety of marketing collateral including firm resumes, project descriptions and data — advancing the use of the company database
- Supports Marketing Manager to prepare/implement digital mass mailings
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or industry related field
- Minimum of 5-years’ experience in similar role within A/E/C industry
- Detail-oriented with the ability to anticipate needs
- Strong organizational skills
- Highly collaborative
- Demonstrates experience in industry-related associates (SMPS, SAME, ACEC etc.)
- Pro-active and responsive work ethic
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign and Microsoft Office Suite software
- Experience with Deltek Vision / CRM software
- Excellent writing and communication skills
Gordon provides a comprehensive benefits package including medical / dental / vision and life insurance; short and long-term disability coverage; 401(k) Plan; Continuing Education Reimbursement; and more. Salary commensurate with experience. Please send resume and cover letter in pdf format, including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.gordon.us.com.
At Gordon, we aim to foster innovative thought in a collaborative team atmosphere. Gordon values employee input, supports growth, and cultivates future leaders in an inclusive environment, allowing an opportunity for everyone to be engaged in exciting and successful projects.
Gordon Culture Committee is a progressive team that works to improve the flow of information, job quality, work atmosphere, and training. Gordon understands that at the best teamwork is built through a sharing of experiences, both professional and personal. Therefore, we promote cross-training to ensure quality control and our staff remain active both in the office and within our local community.
We are eager to add individuals to our team to enrich Gordon’s culture and continue to build on the growth and success of our company.
Employment with Gordon includes a benefits package focused on addressing your career and personal objectives including:
- Retirement Planning
- Health Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- …and much more
If you need more information or special assistance for persons with disabilities or limited English proficiency, contact our Human Resources staff at 703-263-1900 (TTY/TDD users, call 711).